Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Laundry Cat

Really?
Why do cats do this? If I have a basket of dirty laundry, the cat has no interest in at at all. It's like can kryptonite. The moment that I pack the basket with clean clothes, the cat is there. You might think it's because the fresh laundry is warm, and cats like warm things. This ignores the fact that I'm particularly lazy when it comes to folding laundry and it seldom, if ever, makes it out of the dryer while it's still warm. The clothes in the picture had been dry for a full 24 hours before I put them there. 24 hours of dry and it took Schmat 5 minutes to seek them out and lay in them. No easy task with them up on the washing machine and her being 12 years old and not having the same spring in her step that she used to. It's worth it to her though, for some reason it's worth it. Drives me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment