Monday, April 2, 2012

Forensics

Take a look at that picture. It's pretty cool. Looks like a fossil, but it's not. It's a recent death. A justifiable homicide if you ask me, and there are many many more like it. I'll give you a chance to search your brain and figure it out, then click through the jump and find out what it is.









That, my dedicated readers, is the mark left on a wall when you smash a mosquito. There are a LOT of those around my house right now. It got warm, and wet, and the mosquitoes have returned in droves. We try to keep them out, but you have to open the door every now and again. If you're one of my kids, then you have to hold the door open to yell at somebody, and then wait for a reply, and then yell again, and finally get yelled at by your dad to shut the door. A lot of them get it. A lot. So I spent part of my day wandering around killing mosquitoes inside my house. Sometimes the world is a funny place.

No comments:

Post a Comment