Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone. I hope that the Easter Bunny made it to your house and dropped off lots of stuff for you. At our house the bunny comes right at dawn so you have to make sure you stay in bed until it's light out. If you get up too early, you might scare him away and he won't get a chance to put out all of the candy filled plastic eggs for you to find. Bunny's are very skittish, you can't be too careful. We also colored real eggs, and had a very good time. We're looking forward to a week of egg salad sandwiches. We're also looking forward to ham dinner and the split pea soup that must always follow the cooking of a ham. Have a fun day with your family and enjoy the traditions.

Note: I wrote this post Saturday night, so I technically didn't miss my post today. It was a busy day, soccer, several parties with the kids' friends, and the fact that for most of the day I thought it was Sunday because the kids had the day off school yesterday. I made it though. Barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment