Friday, March 30, 2012

Double Digits

I had to update the 'about me' section off to the side of my posts because my daughter had a birthday a little while ago. She made it to double digits, 10 is a pretty big deal. You're in the single digits for 10 years, but doubles for the next 89. That means that I also made it to double digits on this job. I've never done that before. Aside from my marriage, I've never done anything for 10 years in a row. Not school, not work, nothing. Just parenting.
I'm trying really hard to enjoy these few brief years where I'm done with babies but I don't have teenagers yet. No diapers, no boyfriends, just raising kids. Always trying to enjoy and appreciate the day that I've woken up to. Maybe every day won't be like that, but today is, and I'm happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment