Monday, November 14, 2011

Kleen Kanteen Steel Pint Review

Hot or cold, perfection in a cup.
Kleen Kanteen has solved all of my dad related drinking problems. That sounds bad. They have produced a cup that solves the problems I had with cups for me and my kids. Those two problems were as follows:
1. I hate plastic. It makes things taste funny and feels terrible agianst my mouth.
2. My kids break evertything that isn't plastic. Glass has a terrifyingly short life around here.
Kleen Kanteen has solved both of those problems with their new Steel Pint. The cups are 16 oz which is a perfect size for basically everything, adult or child. They are indestructible. They're stainless steel so they don't change the taste of anything and they feel good against my tender lips. I love them so much. They're not absolutely perfect. These cups conduct heat quickly so they sweat a lot when you have a cold drink in them. Because they conduct heat well you need to be careful with hot beverages, though Kleen Kanteen doesn't explicitly say this, you can burn your lips or hands pretty easy if your coffee is hot and you're not careful. I do like to drink coffee out of them though. I don't understand people who like really hot coffee. You can't drink it until it cools down so what's the point? Coffee cools down quickly in these cups and you can easily check the temperature with your hand. If you can touch it, you can drink it. I drink coffee fast when it's at the right temperature so these cups are perfect for my type of coffee drinking. They're actually perfect for everything.
These cups rule and every dad should get a set for Christmas. In fact, I need more, so all my readers can keep that in mind when they go shopping for me.

Short post today, sorry about that. I'm between coats of paint in the bathroom and my in-laws are coming tomorrow. That's right, I'm painting the bathroom the day before my in-laws come. I'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment