Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Inappropriate Shoes

I talked to a lot of people over the holidays that have been reading what I write. I want to take a moment to tell all of you that I really appreciate the nice things you had to say and any not nice things that you kept to yourselves. I enjoy writing and taking pictures and assembling them into something that I think people might like to see. When I hear that people actually like them, it makes me feel good. Thanks to all of you.
I have a lot of thoughts and images from the last two weeks to share, and it's going to take me some time to get it all together. In the mean time I'll leave you with an image of truly inappropriate footwear for the snow. "I don't need boots daddy, I won't go outside." Sure you won't. I did make her go inside after twenty minutes of frolicking and the announcement that her feet had gotten cold enough to stop hurting. No permanent damage I'm happy to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment