Friday, January 11, 2013

A Fence for the Fence

Not a whole lot of time to write today. I'm installing a fence for the fence. You see, our dog has now taken to climbing over the fence in the yard. I tried installing electric fence around the part of the fence she was going over but she just moved to a different part. Maintaining that much electric fence is a serious chore so I broke down and bought one of the invisible fence thingies. For the time being is seems to be working. I'm not certain that she quite has a grasp on the concept that she's not supposed to go near the fence but she seems pretty afraid of the gate, so that's a start.
I've included a picture of her sledding with my wife to show that she's not a completely horrible dog. There are times when it seems like a good idea to not give her away. There are days that she's walking a thin line though.

No comments:

Post a Comment