Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Breakfast

Happy Mother's Day!
Very short post today because we're having fun hanging out.
Tomorrow is Mother's Day. My kids have all made presents for my wife in school. They're also planning on making breakfast for my wife. It's taken all of my diplomatic powers to convince them that they don't need to make her breakfast in bed as soon as they wake up. They all want to wake up just as dawn breaks, get something together in a bowl, and bring it up the stairs. As sweet as this is, I've talked them in to waiting until I get up, then waiting a little longer while mommy sleeps, and then we'll make something and bring it to her.
That's my dad hint for the day. Breakfast in bed is awesome, but it's much better if it's breakfast in bed after a long sleep in. The details here are important.
Have a happy mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment