Thursday, April 4, 2013

Teamwork

With as much bickering and fighting as there is around the house on a typical day, it sometimes surprises me to look back at pictures and see the kids going about jobs with excellent teamwork. I like to look at the pictures and remember an idyllic time when they were getting along and solving problems with conversation and compromise instead of screams and insults. Then I remember that the reason that I took the pictures in the first place was because it was so cute and unexpected for them to be cooperating like that. This wasn't normal behavior, it was odd enough and special enough that I needed to take a picture of it so that I could remember a single moment of cooperation. Someday I'll forget the fighting and these pictures are what I'll have left. I'll like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment